Take a ride on @CommuterLine to visit many interesting site in Jakarta is a must. But there are few things that you should know before take a joy ride with @CommuterLine. You should have a little knowledge about the condition in many @CommuterLine stations.
There are only a few @CommuterLine stations that have safe path to cross between the platforms. Usually the stations have more than 1 level and/or they have a kind of underpass to cross between the platforms. These kinds of stations are from Cikini to Jakarta Kota, Tangerang , Bogor, Depok Baru, Senen, Palmerah, Serpong, Jurangmangu. These stations are quite safe.
- You should always stand well behind the yellow line on the platform and do not walk over the line until the train has come to a complete stop.
- Be careful of the gap between the platform and the train, because the gap may vary from station to station.
- Let passengers who are disembarking clear the area completely before boarding the train.
- Never run, bike, or skate board on the @CommuterLine platform, to avoid tripping and potentially falling onto the tracks.
- If you drop anything onto the rail tracks, please request assistance from station staff.
- Always use a safe way to reach another platform. That might be a footbridge, an underground passage or a safe level crossing.
- Always watch for trains—look both ways before crossing the tracks.
- Avoid dangerous distractions—take off head phones, don’t text or talk on the phone while crossing the tracks.
- Hold hands with smaller children.