Although pregnant, it will not prevent some mothers to remain employed. Many pregnant women who choose to use public transportation to their respective office. Since the condition of the pregnant woman is quite special, it needs some smart strategy for pregnant mothers to stay comfortable on @CommuterLine, Here are some strategies:
- Use comfortable clothing as possible and comfortable footwear.
- Do not carry too much bag if you do not wish in trouble while on journey.
- Bring water to avoid dehydration due to the length of the trip.
- Leave early so you are not in a hurry go to your office.
- Stand behind the safety line on the platform while waiting for @CommuterLine
- Be prepared to immediately get in after the passengers get off the train because usually @CommuterLine is only stop for 1-2 minutes at each station.
- Select the train door close to the border train cars, because that’s where the priority seats are arrange for pregnant women.
- If you do not get a seat, ask politely the other passengers who are not pregnant. When it is full, ask for help to officers in each carriage to find a seat.
- If possible, avoid rush hours in the morning around 7:00 to 09:00 and afternoon around 17:00 to 19:00